"Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish." - John Jakes

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sore muscles = one step closer

Yesterday Charlie and I went running in a new direction and met this damn hill, which wiped me out. Then today we went to the gym and cycled for 3o mins. Tomorrow he wants to do hill sprints cause the hill killed me but the way my legs feel he's going to have to do some good pushing to get me out there lol, I hurt. Wish I was in Florida so I could soak in my parent's hot tub. Maybe I'll go run a hot bath, next best thing to a hot tub.

Short blog tonight but nothing really new to say. I may have sore muscles but it gives me the satisfaction knowing I'm doing something and am one step closer to my goals =)

2 comments:

  1. You go girl! Treat yourselves to a couples massage once a month!
    ps my google name is Grace, but it's Tammy, Steph's mom:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you, Sam! Keep pushing.

    ReplyDelete