"Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish." - John Jakes

Friday, August 5, 2011

Got a job!

So excited to say that I finally got a job!!

It's at Subway, not the place I was originally hoping for but beggars can't be choosers, the other place never contacted me back and at least I finally have something!

Haven't had a job in 4 years so this should be interesting getting back into the swing of things. I'm just excited to finally have something to do besides sit at home with the "kids" all day. While I love them I'm ready for some human interaction again lol. Plus the extra paycheck will help with the bills so it's a win win situation here.

As soon as the new uniform shirts get in I'll get a schedule, can't wait =)

No comments:

Post a Comment