"Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish." - John Jakes

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Vacation over, time to get down to business

I just got back from a quick visit to see my parents in Florida. It was wonderful but way too short! Thankfully I live so much closer so it's not that difficult to go see them from time to time.

Now that I'm back home Im working on finding a job and getting back into my exercise routine. Charlie & I are starting a strict paleo challenge on June 1st so I'm enjoying all the bad stuff I can now lol.

Some of you might be thinking it's just another diet but it's really not because we plan on incorporating this into our life's from now on. After the initial 30-60 days strict we're going to introduce some things back into our diets(like milk for me) but otherwise this challenge will help to get all the junk out of our systems. Of course there are special occasions every now & then, to say I won't eat something forever is a flat out lie, but 90-95% of the time we won't be eating the junk anymore.

Excited about the new things coming my way =)

No comments:

Post a Comment