"Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish." - John Jakes

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day + New Hobby!!

Spent Mother's Day with my mom, it was wonderful spending all day with her.

I was also blessed because today she taught me a hobby that was passed down from her mother, who learned it from her mother, and so on & so forth.

Today she taught me how to make rag rugs.

I thought it was a very fitting day for it since this is a day all about mothers and this is something that brings me closer to the females in our family bloodline.


This is what mine looks like so far. Had to take it apart once to fix something but now it's coming along pretty well.



This is what it will (should lol) look like at the end, this is one my Grandma made me.

No comments:

Post a Comment