"Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish." - John Jakes

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Many Moons Have Passed

I can't believe it's been so long since I last wrote, but then again I can if I think back to how fast February went lol. With getting our stuff & cars shipped, the animals sent to Florida and then turning over the house & finally our own move from Hawaii it's been kinda hectic, all go go go! Then we spent a week trying to see all of Charlie's family since he had to leave to check in, I'm ready for a break lol.

I'm currently in Florida staying at my parents house with the kids. Charlie is in Virginia, he just checked in yesterday. I'll be staying here until Charlie can find us a place that will allow the kids, then once that's all settled I'll drive up there with them.

The most exciting news I have is next week my mom & I are going to California to see my sister return home from Afghanistan!! Im so excited to see her and so excited she'll be home safe again! My dad doesn't fly so he's staying back here to watch all the animals(which I appreciate more than anything cause it saved Charlie & I the hassle of finding a place for them).

Still trying to adjust to this cooler weather, it's not too bad but at times makes me miss Hawaii lol. I'm in the process of trying to set myself some new goals to work on, so once I figure those all out I'll be sure to post them. I can't say when I'm going to blog again with my "vacation" next week and all but after that is all done I'll try to post more regularly.

That's really all I have new to say, till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment